To cook delicious, healthy food, a person should always choose a stainless steel cooker instead of an aluminum cooker. The most amazing benefit you will get while choosing stainless steel cookware is durability.
Some benefits of choosing stainless steel cooker over steel pressure cooker –
- Easy cleaning and maintenance – Stainless steel cookers have a smooth and non-porous surface, making them easier to clean. You can scrub off the food particle that sticks on the bottom of the cooker without causing any damage to the cooker.
- Preserves the taste of food – Stainless steel does not impact the food taste the way other materials do. If you cook your food in a stainless steel pressure cooker, it will help you preserve your dish’s natural taste. So if you want to enjoy the natural flavors of the food, you should choose stainless steel cookware.
- Perfect for cooking at high temperatures – If you are making a dish that requires steam and high-pressure cooking, then a cooker made up of stainless steel is the best choice because it has the property to withstand high pressure and temperatures. Thus, cooking your food in stainless steel pressure cooker is healthy because it uses steam and pressure.
Some vegetarian recipes that you can make using stainless steel cooker –
With the help of a stainless steel cooker, you can make many amazing vegetarian dishes. Some of them are:-
- Spinach chana masala,
- Coconut quinoa curry,
- Vegan curried butternut squash soup,
- Cilantro-lime rice,
- Vegan quinoa burrito bowls, and many more.
Recipe for Coconut Quinoa Curry –
Had a hard day and want to try something which can be cooked in minimum time? Try this quick dish which is tasty, easy an super healthy!
The ingredients required to make a Coconut quinoa curry dish are
- Coconut milk,
- Diced tomatoes,
- Fresh ginger,
- Fresh turmeric,
- Miso + tamari for adding a bit of salt and umami flavor to the dish.
- For mix-ins, you can also have sweet potato, broccoli, onion, chickpeas, and quinoa.
Steps to make the Coconut Quinoa Curry dish –
- You have to start with potato, broccoli, onion, and chickpeas, or if you want other veggies, you can use them too. But make sure that the proportion of the veggies should remain the same. It is a good idea to use 100 grams of each of these ingredients.
- To make the sauce of the curry, you need 1 diced tomato and 250ml of coconut milk. The diced tomatoes will add sourness to the dish, while coconut milk makes the dish thick, sweet and creamy.
- After making the curry sauce, now add fresh garlic, ginger, turmeric, tamari, miso, and chili flakes because all these ingredients will bring out their uniqueness in the dish.
- Once you are finished putting everything in the cooker as mentioned above, turn on the gas and wait for 30 mins.
- When you come back after 30 mins, you will get a thick, creamy coconut curry.
If you are looking to buy a Stainless Steel Pressure cooker and other Stainless Steel cookware, Vinodcookware.com is one of the best and trusted online stores, you must go for.